Tuesday

I Like It Facebook Status For Breast Cancer Awareness

If you have Facebook I believe you must be familiar with "I Like It" on facebook status. The "I Like It On" facebook statuses makes a lot of people are curious to find out the meaning and it's going a viral effect.

This October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, and women all over the world are placing “I Like It On” their facebook statuses to recognize this event, With this campaign we hope it can raising the breast cancer awareness and education. It is supposed to be a effective campaign for the women to promote Breast Cancer Awareness month through Facebook.

ACS The American Cancer Society said " there are new cases of at least 192,370 of invasive breast cancer are diagnosed in the United States after the results last year are totaled. The ACS also expects that an estimated of 1,910 new cases in 2009 have been found in men." Acs also reported that an approximated 40,600 deaths caused by breast cancer are happened last year. To view more details information about breast cancer or another cancer you can read at the official website of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
"I Like It"
Facebook isn’t the only one that offer "I like It On" statuses function to user, Twitter has this feature too and known to have a heavy volume of updates as well. If you read an “I Like It On” status update through Facebook or Twitter, you will now know that the message has been spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment